universe (plural universes)
- The sum of everything that exists in the cosmos, including time and space itself.
- The newly-discovered galaxies are near the edge of the known universe.
- Everything under consideration.
- In all this universe of possibilities, there is only one feasible option.
- An imaginary collection of worlds.
- The universe in this comic book series is richly imagined.
- Intense form of world as in "my world."
- That didn"t just rock my world, it rocked my universe.
8 letters in word "universe": E E I N R S U V.
No anagrams for universe found in this word list.